Fully Funded KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate (Masters and PhD) Programs 2022 in Saudi Arabia
Another amazing scholarship on offer to international students who wish to pursue their academic studies abroad. This is a great opportunity for you if you have been dreaming of studying in an Asian country on a fully-funded scholarship. Applications for the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs are currently open to international students who wish to enroll for their postgraduate studies in the university to study in Saudi Arabia.
Moreover, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) announces its Tuition-Free Graduate Program for all graduate students admitted to study at the university for the 2022 academic session. The university offers international students unique opportunities to work on some of the most pressing challenges facing the world today. Also, allows them to explore next-level research with the world-class facilities available in the university.
However, in this article, we will provide information in detail about the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Program, eligibility requirements for qualification, scholarship benefits, how to apply, and any other important information pertaining to the KAUST graduate scholarship.
About The KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Program
The KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Program provides students from Saudi Arabia and around the world with a unique opportunity to work on some of the most pressing issues facing the world today, from environmental crises to global water and food supply challenges. However, each year KAUST offers scholarships to international students to explore next-level research with world-class faculty to solve the problems of the future today.
Moreover, the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Program is a fully-funded scholarship to support international students with their Masters and Ph.D. degree programs at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Every student admitted at the university receives the KAUST Fellowship and enrolls in the university’s renowned graduate programs tuition-free.
However, the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. The university was founded in 2009, KAUST provides research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction. The university is ranked between 201-300 globally and 11 in regional rankings.
Furthermore, the main vision of the university just like other renowned institutions is to attract and develop top talent from Saudi Arabia and around the world, KAUST invests in its people. The University allows its members to fulfill their intellectual potential in a state-of-the-art environment. KAUST is dedicated to maintaining the best academic and professional practices in its development and recruitment efforts.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Scholarship Type (Funding):
Full funding scholarships
Scholarship/ Study Level:
Postgraduate (Masters and Ph.D.)
Field(s) of Study:
Eligible graduate programs offered at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Number of Awards:
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Applications are open to outstanding students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and around the world
Masters degree program: 18 months
Ph.D. program: 3-4 years
Furthermore, the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs provides the recipients with the following inclusions
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Housing
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
Eligibility Requirements for The KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Program
However, applicants must meet the following criteria below in order to be considered eligible for the KAUST scholarship program.
- The applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic, research, and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must also be committed full-time to their studies at KAUST.
- Moreover, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.5 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Also, students are not permitted to hold a full scholarship that provides a monthly stipend in addition to a KAUST Fellowship.
How to Apply for The KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Program
Furthermore, follow the guidelines below to apply for the KAUST scholarship program.
Firstly, you will need to apply for this scholarship program online by creating an account using your personal information and your email address which will serve as means for the admissions committee to notify you of their decision. However, you can start your application for the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs 2021/2022 using this link. Also, you will need the following supporting documents for your application:
- Official university/ school reports and transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance the application, but it is not compulsory).
Furthermore, in addition to the requirements and application requirements please note the following:
- Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
- However, a TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Moreover, KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, we strongly encourage students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application. Also, official test results should be sent directly from ETS.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more details on the requirements and application instructions on the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs. As information may change or get updated at any moment without notice.