How to Create Yandex Mail Account/ Yandex. Mail Account Sign up/ Registration/ Yandex. mail Log in
Have you been looking to open an email account that will offer you reliable, secure, and smart email services and experience? Then, we strongly recommend that you opt for Yandex. Mail account platform.
Which is an email account platform that provides you with a rich email experience. Whether you wish to open a private email account or an email for your business. Moreover, Yandex. Mail also offers you a free email account registration.
However, in this article, we will provide information in detail about Yandex. Mail account, guidelines on how to register/ sign up for a Yandex. Mail account, how to sign in/log in, and any other important information pertaining to Yandex. Mail account signs up.
About Yandex. Mail
Yandex. Mail is a free email service developed by Yandex, a Russian multinational corporation that provides Internet-related products and services such as search and information services, e-commerce, mobile apps, online advertisements, etc. However, Yandex. Mail was launched and began operations on 26th June 2000. Then in 2009, it was launched a free service, Yandex. Mail for domain, where users can create up to a thousand email accounts in one domain.
Moreover, over the years, Yandex. Mail has been recognized as one of the top largest email services in the globe. In 2012, Yandex. Mail was the fastest growing and one of the five most popular email services in Europe and received 25 thousand unique visitors a month. Meanwhile, in September 2020, Yandex. Mail 360 replaced Yandex. Mail for domain. It combines several Yandex services: Mail, Disk, Calendar, Messenger, Contacts, and Notes, and provides users with 20 GB of free space.
Furthermore, the service uses automatic spam filtering, checks for viruses using antivirus software from Dr.Web, and an email translator. Moreover, there’s a mobile app, Yandex. Mail, for Android and iOS.
How to Create a Yandex. Mail Account/ Yandex. Mail Sign up
Meanwhile, follow the step by step guidelines below to register or sign up for a new Yandex mail account
- Firstly, go to/ open your device browser
- Secondly, visit the webpage mail.yandex.com or simply use the link provided at the end of the article.
- Then, you will be provided with two options: “log in” which is people with existing accounts, and “create account”. Click on the latter, which is to create an account.
- You will be redirected to the registration page. You will need to fill in the registration form by providing the following details
- First name
- Last name
- Enter a login; a unique username that will serve as your Yandex. Mail account address. The username comes first, then followed by @yandex.com
- Enter a password: You will need to create a strong password that will have a combination of alphabet, numbers, and special characters.
- Confirm password: Then you re-enter the same password, this is to confirm that the password is correct.
- Enter mobile phone number: make sure you enter a valid and correct mobile phone number, as it will serve as a means of verifying your account. Which will also be done immediately. Moreover, it is also helpful in recovering your mail account password, in case you forget it.
- Click on send code to get a confirmation code from Yandex, which will be used to verify your account with your mobile phone number.
- Then, enter the confirmation code in the appropriate box or space provided.
- Finally, click on register to complete your Yandex. Mail sign up/ registration. Then your Yandex. mail account is ready for use, send and receive emails from others, and enjoy other special features added to your user experience.
How to Log in/ Sign in to Yandex. Mail Account
Furthermore, we have also provided another guide to help your login into your Yandex. Mail account. This is in case if you have an email account with Yandex. Mail already, but usually finds it difficult to access or sign in to your account.
Therefore, below are the step-by-step guidelines to help you access your Yandex email account as long as you still remember your login username and password.
- Firstly, open your device web browser and visit the Yandex official website page at mail.yandex.com
- However, just like the registration steps, you will also be provided with two options: “Log in” and Create account”. But this time, you will have to click on log in since you already have an existing account.
- You enter your username
- Enter your password
- Then, click on “Log in”. You will be automatically redirected to your Yandex email account.
Furthermore, Yandex. Mail offers you free email account registration and other exciting features to provide you with a better-optimized user experience. Therefore, below are a few more reasons to choose Yandex. Mail
1. Secure: Protects against spam and fraud. Log in to the app with your PIN and fingerprint
2. Smart: Highlights email from real people and sorts everything else into other folders
3. Personalized: Switch the appearance of your inbox to suit your mood
4. 10 GB on Yandex.Disk: New accounts get 10 GB of cloud storage with Yandex.Disk
5. Timer: Put messages on a timer so you can write them in advance and send them when it’s time
6. Customizable interface: Yandex. Mail can look like your standard email client or any other way you want
7. One account: Access all of Yandex’s services with your Mail account
8. Unify your inboxes: Join multiple Yandex inboxes under one Yandex. Mail account
9. Built-in anti-virus: Incoming mail is checked for viruses, and suspicious messages are sorted into the Spam folder
10. Simple password recovery: Add your mobile phone number and never worry about getting locked out