Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarship to Study in Sweden 2022/23
Are you a student looking to further your academic studies abroad? Here’s an amazing scholarship on offer to international students seeking to pursue their postgraduate studies overseas. This is a great opportunity for you if you’ve been dreaming of studying in Sweden on a scholarship. Applications for Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships are currently open to international students who wish to enroll for their master’s degree study program starting 2022 at the Swedish Institute.
Moreover, the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships is a tuition fee award available to outstanding international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to enroll in one of the institute’s global master’s programs commencing 2022 Autumn semester.
However, in this article, we will provide information in detail on everything you need to know about the 2022/23 Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships. From scholarship benefits to eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information about the scholarship program.
About the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships
Karolinska Institutet offers a handful of tuition fee scholarships to excellent students who have been admitted to one of Karolinska Institutet (KI) Global Master’s Programs starting each Autumn semester. The amount of scholarships varies from year to year, but there is a maximum of 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Programs. The competition is fierce with approximately 1500 international students applying for the scholarship annually.
However, the Karolinska Institute (Swedish: Karolinska Institutet) is a one-faculty research-led medical university in Solna within the Stockholm urban area of Sweden. The Karolinska Institute was founded in 1810. It is Sweden’s third oldest medical school, after Uppsala University (founded in 1477) and Lund University (founded in 1666).
Moreover, the university is dedicated to the medical and health sciences, with a reputation for top-quality research and innovation. It is one of Sweden’s largest centers for training and research, accounting for 30% of the medical training and more than 40% of all academic medical and life science research conducted in Sweden.
The Karolinska Institute is consistently ranked amongst the world’s best medical schools, ranking 6th worldwide for medicine in 2021. The university is ranked in the top 50 universities globally.
Furthermore, here’s an overview of the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships:
Karolinska Institutet (KI), Sweden
Karolinska Institutet (KI), Sweden
Partial (tuition-fee) scholarships
Master’s degree studies
Field(s) of Study:
Global Master’s Programs offered at the Karolinska Institute
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
International students from outside the EU/EEA
17 Jan 2022 (Annual)
Moreover, the Karolinska Institutet provides the Global Master’s Scholarships recipients with the following inclusions:
- The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses, and other costs must be met with other funding.
- Furthermore, please note the KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers tuition fees for students enrolled at a Global Master’s Programme here at Karolinska Institutet and cannot be used for other studies.
Eligibility Requirements for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships
However, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for the KI Scholarship. You must:
- have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programs starting 2022
- be a tuition fee-paying student
- be an international student from outside the EU/EEA
- have paid the application fee by 1 February 2022
- and also fulfill the entry and documentation requirements for the program you have applied for.
How to Apply for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships
Furthermore, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the KI scholarship:
- Firstly, all applicants will have to choose a KI Global Master’s program of their preference in their application for admission to the institute
- Also, applications for the KI Global Master’s Scholarship starting Autumn 2022 are done online from 18 October 2021 to 17 January 2022.
- You must have been admitted to one of the Institute’s Global Master’s Programs starting the 2022 Autumn semester before you can apply for the KI scholarship.
However, it is important to visit the official website to access the online application form and for more detailed information on the requirements and how to apply for the KI scholarship. Moreover, only first-year students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Furthermore, the selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted via UniversityAdmissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s program. Scholarship awardees will be notified personally.
You May Also Like:
- Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022/23 for Global Professionals
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship 2022/23 in Sweden
- 2022/23 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
- Study in Belgium 2022/23: KU Leuven International Masters Scholarships
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more details on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the KI Scholarships. This is because information may change at any moment without notice.