Melbourne University Scholarship (Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students).
Are you seeking to take your academics to a greater height by studying abroad but worried about the costs? Then you should make use of this opportunity as Melbourne University is currently offering scholarship opportunities for international students looking to study in Australia tuition-free.
However, this article provides a detailed guide to all you need to know about the Melbourne University scholarship as it is currently open for applications from qualified candidates to study their preferred courses.
About The University
Melbourne University is a public research institution located in Melbourne, Australia. It was established in1853, it is Australia’s second oldest University. It is ranked among the top universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and 31st in the world.
Melbourne University Scholarship Description
The Melbourne University scholarship is awarded to high achieving local and international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. It offers approximately 50 awards and an undergraduate degree. The University of Melbourne, Australia is the host institution for the scholarship. The scholarship benefits are broken down as follows:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 % fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, OR
- 100 % fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate.
Eligibility Requirements For Melbourne University Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Melbourne University scholarship, applicants must meet up with the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not permanently residing in Australia.
- You will have to receive an offer for an undergraduate course at Melbourne University.
- Have an excellent secondary school result, such as;
- minimum of 3* grades in GCE a levels
- at least 97% in an approved Foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in International Baccalaureate
- minimum of 98% for India CBSE XII, India ISC, and India State Board Exam
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
Eligible students who have received an unconditional course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship. There is no need for an application.
The selection criteria for candidates is based on academic merit and ranked according to the results they achieved in their final year of high school, which will determine the value of the scholarship.
Successful candidates will be notified of their scholarship offer four to five weeks after they have received an unconditional course offer at the Melbourne University.
Information may change at any time without notice, therefore it is important that you visit the official website of the scholarship provider for complete and updated information using the link below.
>> Official website <<