AUT International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand
Here’s an amazing scholarship on offer to international students who wish to pursue their academic studies abroad. This is a great opportunity for you if you have been dreaming of studying in New Zealand on a scholarship. Applications for the AUT International Excellence Scholarships are currently open to international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the university.
The scholarship is offered to international students who wish to pursue their studies at Auckland University of Technology. However, in this article, we will provide information in detail on everything you need to know about the AUT International Excellence Scholarships. From scholarship benefits to eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information on the scholarship program.
About the AUT International Excellence Scholarships
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the Faculty of Culture and Society provide scholarships to recognize and support high achieving international students as they begin their journey in becoming great graduates of AUT.
Moreover, Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a university in New Zealand, established on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college (originally established in 1895) was granted university status. However, AUT is the second-largest university in New Zealand; located in Auckland, New Zealand’s biggest city.
Furthermore, Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is one of the top Public universities in Auckland, New Zealand. It is ranked 451 in QS Global World Rankings 2022. AUT is also New Zealand’s third-largest university when it comes to student enrolment, with approximately 29,100 students enrolled across three campuses in Auckland.
Moreover, here’s a summary of the AUT International Excellence Scholarships:
Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand
Auckland University of Technology (AUT), New Zealand
Partial funding (tuition fees)
Scholarship/ Study Level:
Undergraduate and postgraduate studies
Field(s) of Study:
Undergraduate degree or graduate diploma in the Faculty of Culture and Society. Full-time master’s degree (taught and research) in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
Number of Awards:
$7000 contribution to fees
Applications are open to international students of any nationality
15 November 2021, and 1 May 2022 annually
The scholarship is for one year only
Furthermore, the scholarship program provides the recipients with a $7000 contribution to tuition fees.
You May Also Like:
- 2022 Generation Google Scholarship (North America)
- University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2022/23 for International Students
- EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2022 in Switzerland
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for International Students
Eligibility Requirements for the AUT International Excellence Scholarships
However, applicants must meet the following criteria below in order to be eligible for this scholarship program:
- Applicants must be full fee-paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in a Faculty of Culture and Society program (undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and quality of the applicant’s personal statement (no more than 200 words).
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form.
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships). The scholarship selection committee will take this into consideration.
How to Apply for the AUT International Excellence Scholarships
Moreover, follow the step-by-step guidelines below to apply for the scholarship:
- Firstly, the application is through the AUT online scholarship portal www.aut.ac.nz/scholarships which open in March and October annually.
- Secondly, applicants must complete the AUT International Excellence Scholarships – Faculty of Culture and Society application online through the AUT Scholarships database.
- Applicants will be asked to indicate under which category (select one only) they wish to be considered and must meet the eligibility criteria for the category under which they are applying.
- However, the following are the supporting documents required for the scholarship application. Applicants will need to upload:
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT
- Detailed academic transcript with a grading scale of the most recent qualification
- Completion certificate (e.g., bachelor’s degree certificate), if applicable
- A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this scholarship, and what it would mean to you to receive it.
- Note that all documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise, the application will be considered ineligible.
However, it is important to visit the official website or read the scholarship regulation for more detailed information on the requirements and application instructions for this scholarship and to also access the application form.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the University Scholarships Office once the selection panel has made its decisions. However, the award of this scholarship is conditional on the student gaining entry to and enrolling in an AUT program of study in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
Moreover, the scholarship is awarded in the below categories. Onshore For international students who are currently residing onshore in New Zealand. Offshore For international students who are currently residing offshore outside of New Zealand.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for this scholarship. This is because information may change at any moment without notice.
Comments are closed.