Avondale University Arts Scholarships in Australia for Undergraduates
Are you a student seeking to pursue your academic studies abroad? Here’s an amazing scholarship on offer to students who have been dreaming of studying in Australia. Therefore, grab this opportunity to study in Australia at Avondale University as applications are now open for the Avondale Arts Scholarships for the academic year 2022/23.
Avondale University offers scholarships to high achieving students and indigenous students, as well as arts, business, education, nursing and health, ministry and theology, and science students.
However, in this article, we will provide information in detail on everything you need to know about the Avondale Arts Scholarships in Australia. The scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, application instructions, and any other important information on the scholarship program.’
About the Avondale Arts Scholarships
Avondale offers up to two (2) Arts scholarships to new students to Avondale, from Australia and New Zealand, who have a passion for Arts and a desire to study a Bachelor of Arts at Avondale.
The scholarship is offered exclusively for the Bachelor of Arts program at Avondale University. Australians and New Zealanders can submit applications for this $5,000 scholarship to cover their undergraduate study costs. The Arts scholarship is worth $5,000 ($1,250 for each semester) for two years of study for students enrolled in the Arts undergraduate degree.
Avondale University is an Australian leading not-for-profit provider of tertiary education, offering a range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational courses in a nurturing and inclusive environment. The university was established in 1897 by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Avondale is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world’s second-largest Christian school system.
Moreover, Avondale values Excellence, Spirituality, well-being, Integrity, and Service. These core attributes are evident in our course offerings, extra-curricular activities, staff, and student initiatives, and our relationship with the wider community.
Furthermore, Avondale offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational (VET) courses across Arts, Business, Teaching, Nursing, Ministry and Theology, and Outdoor Leadership. Avondale also has research centers leading the way in Lifestyle and Health; Christian Education; Scripture, Spirituality and Society; and Teaching and Learning.
The university caters to people of varied backgrounds who desire a Christian education. No test of religion, politics, race, or gender is administered to determine admission as a student, the enjoyment of any benefits, advantages, or privileges of the institution, or graduation.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the Avondale Arts Scholarships:
Avondale University, Australia.
Avondale University, Australia.
Level of Study:
Undergraduate (bachelor) degree
Field(s) of Study:
Eligible undergraduate courses offered by the university in Arts
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Avondale offers up to two (2) Arts scholarships to new students to Avondale.
Students from Australia and New Zealand, have a passion for Arts and a desire to study a Bachelor of Arts at Avondale.
Interested students must submit their applications by 31st January (first round), 28th February (final), or 15th July 2022.
Furthermore, Avondale University will provide the Avondale Arts Scholarships recipients with the following inclusions:
The Arts scholarship is worth $5,000 ($1,250 for each semester) for two years of study for students enrolled in the Arts undergraduate degree.
Eligibility Requirements for the Avondale Arts Scholarships
However, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for the Avondale Arts Scholarships program
- The scholarship is available to any new student from Australia or New Zealand, who has citizenship or permanent resident status in any of the states or territories within these countries;
- Moreover, all recipients should be of good standing in the community. Scholarships, or part thereof, may be revoked at the discretion of the Discipline Committee, where the recipient brings the name of Avondale into disrepute
- The recipient must undertake a full study load of at least 24 credit points (4 units) per semester. Any approved cross-institutional study will be included when determining a student’s study load for each semester;
Moreover, the candidate’s application should address all of the following criteria as well as provide examples of evidence in relation to each of them.
How to Apply for the Avondale Arts Scholarships
Furthermore, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for this scholarship program:
- Applicants are required to complete the attached Avondale Arts Scholarship Application form. International students must fill out the international admission form, while domestic students can log in to the university portal and apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants must also attach the required documentation addressing the listed criteria to prove their qualification.
- Moreover, applicants will also need to provide the name and phone number of two people, such as a school teacher, pastor, or
employer, who are willing to provide a character reference for them. Because in most cases Avondale will contact a person who knows the applicant well.
- Scholarship applications will only be processed for applicants who have also submitted an application to study at Avondale.
- Also, there will be two rounds of offers, the first week in February, and the final round will be the first week of March and offers will be made within 7 days of each round.
Moreover, it is important to visit the official website and read the application guidelines for more detailed information on the requirements and how to apply for this scholarship program.
However, applications are to be submitted by 31 January (first round). If there are scholarships still available, a final round of offers may occur on 28 February or by 15 July for new students commencing in the second semester.
- Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships 2022/23 to Study in Belgium
- Orange Knowledge Program 2022/23 to Study in the Netherlands
- Aston University College of Business and Social Sciences Ph.D. Studentships
Furthermore, note that the scholarship is not transferable, cannot be deferred, and the recipient can only receive benefit from one Avondale-funded scholarship per year.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the Avondale Arts Scholarship.