Free Sponsorship for Women Entrepreneurs
Here’s an amazing opportunity for you to get it powered with Namecheap. A chance to get your website hosted free through this Free sponsorship for women entrepreneurs. Namecheap is empowering women with amazing ideas with the opportunity to get everything you need to build your website for free.
Continue reading to learn more about this exciting free sponsorship for women entrepreneurs with amazing ideas. In this article, we will explain in details everything you need to know about the Namecheap free sponsorship for women entrepreneurs, benefits, eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information about the sponsorship program.
About the Namecheap Free Sponsorship for Women Entrepreneurs
Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar providing domain name registration and web hosting based in Phoenix, Arizona, US. Namecheap was founded by Richard Kirkendall in 2000. is a budget hosting provider with 11 million registered users and 10 million domains.
However, Namecheap is empowering women with amazing ideas, calling all women entrepreneurs, creators, innovators, and dreamers. Moreover, you will get everything you need to build your website for free in the International Women’s Day 2022 initiative. All you have to do is persuade them with your idea for a chance to win sponsorship for a whole.
Namecheap will provide successful applicants with the following inclusions:
- ANY non-premium domain they like
- One year of the web hosting that best suits their needs
- One year of SSL security
How the Sponsorship Program Works
Furthermore, to celebrate International Women’s Day and Women’s Month, Namecheap is looking for women applicants only. Whether your new site idea is a business, a blog, a portfolio, a resume, or something entirely unique — if it needs a website, Namecheap might be able to help you!
Besides, you will have to tell Namecheap all about your idea using the sponsorship program application form. Every application will be considered on merit, and the favorites will receive sponsorship. The deadline for applications is March 31, 2022.
Namecheap will select the hosting that’s the best fit for your idea. This could be easy-to-install, easy-to-use EasyWP, Namecheap versatile Shared Hosting, or perhaps even Virtual Private Server hosting — it all depends on what you need. All winners will also be awarded an exclusive ‘Powered by Namecheap’ badge to display on their website as a sign of their innovation.
Terms and Conditions for the Free Sponsorship for Women Entrepreneurs
Moreover, here are terms and conditions for the empowerment program:
- For a limited period only up to March 31 we will be focusing on applications from women. Powered by Namecheap will then be open again for everyone from April 1, 2022.
- Applications will be assessed by Namecheap, and winners will be notified by email within 30 days.
- Namecheap reserves the right to decline sponsorship without explanation. If you haven’t heard within 30 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Applicants may submit a maximum of 1 idea per calendar month. If it is unsuccessful, please do not resubmit the same idea.
- Sponsorship lasts 1 calendar year only, at which point, renewals are charged at the usual prices.
- Participation in contests is completely voluntary, and the user, therefore, has a choice whether or not to respond and disclose this information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
- Other information in competition entries will be used only to decide the winners, and not elsewhere unless agreed directly with the entrant.
- By entering, you agree to use the Powered by Namecheap badge on your website if you win.
How to Apply
Furthermore, the applications process for this sponsorship program is pretty straightforward, all you have to do is complete the application form with the following details:
- Full name
- Email address
- Indicate if you already have a Namecheap account
- Enter your project name
- Write a short description of your project name
- Explain why Namecheap should sponsor your project
- Enter what is the inspiration behind the project
- Products you need; and
- Your project’s social account
Why Should You Choose Namecheap?
Moreover, here are some of the reasons why Namecheap is the best hosting platform for you:
Privacy and Security:
Your website security and privacy come first at Namecheap, and Namecheap will always support the rights of individuals and consumers online. It’s their mission to keep the Internet open, free, and safe for everyone.
Your Business Online:
Boost your business with industry-premium products and services, at prices that won’t break your budget. If it doesn’t provide you with a better Internet experience, Namecheap simply doesn’t offer it.
You’re covered by a Support Team that’s renowned for being one of the most knowledgeable, friendly, and professional in the business. Real people are ready to assist you with any issue, any time, 24/7.
This empowerment is a one-year sponsorship to women entrepreneurs, creators, innovators, and dreamers with amazing ideas with the opportunity to get everything they need to build their website for free in the Namecheap International Women’s Day 2022 initiative. However, you can click here to visit the official website of the sponsorship provider for more detailed information about this free empowerment for women entrepreneurs.