Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarships 2023 in Germany for International Students
Start your academic adventure in Germany. Good news! Here’s another amazing scholarship on offer to international students who wish to study abroad in 2023. This is a great opportunity for you if you’ve been dreaming of studying in Germany on a scholarship. Applications for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship are currently open to international students who wish to enroll in a postgraduate degree program in Germany.
Moreover, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships to international master’s students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany. With the aim of promoting intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship. From the scholarship benefits to the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
About the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a German political foundation named after the first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. Inspired by Christian democratic values, committed to fostering democracy and the rule of law, implementing social and market-economic structures, and promoting human rights in Europe and worldwide. KAS operates worldwide intending to promote democracy through political education and training.
moreover, in line with these principles, the Foundation awards scholarships to international master’s students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany. This way, KAS actively promotes intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
Furthermore, after finishing their studies in Germany, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung expects its former scholars to contribute actively to the development of their home country’s relations with the Federal Republic of Germany. Currently, KAS scholars come from 55 countries of the world. Their subjects are various: law, sciences, music as well as medicine, just to name a few.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Foundation
Full funding scholarships
Postgraduate (master’s and Ph.D.)
Field(s) of Study:
All the available programs at German Universities.
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Two years For Master’s candidates, and three years for doctoral candidates.
30th July 2022
Furthermore, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) will provide the scholarship recipients with the following inclusions.
- Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 850.
- PhD-students receive a monthly scholarship of € 1,200.
- The scholarship subsidizes health care insurance up to the amount of € 120 per month.
- The scholarship offers a family allowance of € 276 provided that you and your spouse live together in one place in Germany for at least three months and that his/her income does not exceed the amount of € 450 per month.
- Fees resulting from courses at the university in Germany that are directly related to your studies can be refunded up to the amount of € 1,500 per semester.
Eligibility Requirements for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
To begin with, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for International Students is aimed at international students and graduates who have acquired a university degree and who intend to complete postgraduate or master studies, doctoral studies, or a research stay of at least four semesters at a university in Germany.
- have a university degree, as we do not provide support for bachelor’s studies,
- prove above-average academic performance,
- have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- plan to study for a minimum of four semesters at a university in Germany,
- possess a broad general education and distinct interest in political issues,
- have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights,
- be open to developing their personal points of view and practice tolerance,
- be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, prospective candidates can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship program.
- To begin with, create an account on the scholarship portal Here
- Then, sign in and fill out the online application form here
- Submit the online application.
- Attach a meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of your examination certificates in German translation if the originals are not in English.
- Copies of your studies performance record if you have been studying at a University in Germany.
- Proof of German language skills (B 2).
- Prepare the required documents for the application.
- know more information about them from here
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.