Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships in Australia 2022
Start your study abroad adventure in 2022. Good news! Here’s another amazing scholarship on offer to international students who are looking to pursue their academic studies abroad. This is a great opportunity for you if you’ve been dreaming of studying in Australia on a scholarship. Applications for the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships are currently open to future international students commencing their course for the 2022 academic session at the university.
Macquarie University in Australia is awarding a one-off cash payment of up to AUD$5,000, in addition to some fully funded scholarships facilitated by the sponsors to international students enrolling at the university. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships. From the eligibility requirements to the scholarship benefits, how to apply, and any other important information you need to about the scholarship program.
About the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships
The Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant is awarded to future international students commencing their course in 2021 or 2022 on a fully-funded external scholarship by Asian scholarship bodies. This scholarship is a one-off cash payment of up to AUD $5,000 and will be paid after the Census Date in the student’s first session.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. Established as a verdant university, Macquarie has five faculties, as well as the Macquarie University Hospital and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management, which are located on the university’s main campus in suburban Sydney.
Furthermore, ranked among the top 2 percent of universities in the world, Macquarie University is considered one of Australia’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought-after professionals in the world. Meanwhile, with a strong tradition of innovation and exploration, Macquarie University continues to break new ground with research ranked in the top one percent in the world.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships.
Macquarie University/ External Sponsors
Macquarie University, Australia
Field(s) of Study:
Available undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at Macquarie University
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Furthermore, the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships will be provided with the following inclusions:
This scholarship is a one-off cash payment of up to AUD $5,000 and will be paid after the Census Date in the student’s first session.
Eligibility Requirements for the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Be in receipt of a fully funded external scholarship by Asian scholarship bodies.
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum WAM of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Show evidence of approved financial guarantee.
- Stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to receive the AUD $5,000 payment. If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the Macquarie University Sponsored Scholarships.
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree here.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application here.
Furthermore, you must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. However, scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.