Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships 2022/23
Another amazing scholarship on offer to international students who wish to study abroad. This is a great opportunity for you if you’ve been dreaming of studying in the United Kingdom on a scholarship. Applications for the Transform Together Scholarships are now open to international students to study a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree program at Sheffield Hallam University for the academic year 2022/23.
Moreover, the Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year. Continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full details everything you need to know about the Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships. The eligibility requirements, scholarship benefits, how to apply, and any other important information about the scholarship program.
Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2022–23. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
About the Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1843, originally as the Sheffield School of Design, and in response to the industrial revolution, in which Sheffield established itself as a leading center for steel production.
The university was granted university status in 1992 and is now the sixth-largest in the UK with over 30,000 students, including 4,000 students from overseas. Moreover, Sheffield Hallam University is one of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, with over 30,000 students from more than 100 countries enrolled. It is also regarded as one of the best modern universities in the north of England. Furthermore, Sheffield Hallam University is ranked 72nd in the Times University Guide 2022, and 59th in the Guardian University Guide 2022.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the Transform Together Scholarships:
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Tuition fee waiver
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
Field(s) of Study:
Any full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
International and European Union (non-UK) students
31 May 2022 (annual)
Furthermore, Sheffield Hallam Scholarships will provide the scholarship recipients with the following inclusions:
- A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Meanwhile, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Applicants must:
- be an international fee-paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (postgraduate only) – have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study.
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- also be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
However, you can read the full eligibility criteria on the official website.
How to Apply for the Transform Together Scholarships
Moreover, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the scholarship program. To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have applied for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. Please follow the steps below:
- Firstly, apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course
- Secondly, check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria
- Then, when you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from the school, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2022.
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Moreover, the scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
Meanwhile, Transform Together scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee reduction and apply to fees payable in the first year of study only. No cash alternative is available.
Transform Together scholarships are not transferable and also, you cannot defer them to a later start date.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the requirements and application instructions for the Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships.