The European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships for Engineering Students
Do you wish to pursue your academic studies abroad? Here’s a great opportunity for you to start your academic journey in Spain. Another amazing scholarship on offer to international students to study in Spain. Applications for the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships are currently open to international students to enroll in undergraduate degree studies for the 2022/23 academic studies at the university.
The Collaboration Scholarships are for Engineering students commencing the 2022/23 academic session at the European University of the Atlantic. The aim of the Engineering scholarships is to give students the opportunity to collaborate on real projects and is targeted at over 20 new undergraduate students in Computer Engineering. Students who are interested in applying for this award should take advantage of this scholarship offer as soon as possible. However, continue reading to learn more about this scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships. From the scholarship benefits to eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the Engineering scholarship program.
About the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships
The European University of the Atlantic offers 20 Collaboration Scholarships to new students of the Undergraduate in Computer Engineering. The aim is to give students the opportunity to collaborate on real projects.
Meanwhile, the European University of the Atlantic (Universidad Europea del Atlántico in Spanish), or UNEATLANTICO, is a private Spanish university located in the Scientific and Technological Park of Cantabria (PCTCAN), in the city of Santander, Cantabria.
Moreover, this academic institution opened on September 29, 2014, with 8 university degrees and 350 registered students. The different courses will be implemented gradually, year by year, until completing the first class of graduates from Universidad Europea del Atlántico (European University of the Atlantic) in the academic year 2017–2018.
Furthermore, all degrees from this university are adapted to the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Process). The Research and Industrial Technology Centre of Cantabria (CITICAN) is a part of this institution.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships:
The European University of the Atlantic, Spain
The European University of the Atlantic, Spain
Field(s) of Study:
Undergraduate degree programs in Computer Engineering
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
20 Collaboration Scholarships to new students of the Undergraduate in Computer Engineering.
Furthermore, the European University of the Atlantic will provide the Collaboration Scholarships recipients with the following inclusions:
The Collaboration Scholarship exclusively for the Undergraduate in Computer Engineering means if the resolution is favorable, a one-year exemption of 100% of the tuition fees. The acceptance of this scholarship entails the scholarship holder’s commitment to collaborate in UNEATLANTICO, in the tasks related to the student’s training process, without any implication of employment relationship with the Institution or Company with which the student collaborates, with no harm to the student’s academic activity.
Eligibility Requirements for the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicants must apply to study for an undergraduate computer Engineering course at the European University of the Atlantic, Spain.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Having met the access requirements of the European University of the Atlantic, the student is in one of the situations: the student is in possession of a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams, or rather is in possession of a previous university degree and/or other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the European University of the Atlantic Collaboration Scholarships:
The candidate must submit the following documentation to the European University of the Atlantic Scholarship Service or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship Application Form: It can be obtained in person at the Students’ service and Scholarships of the European University of the Atlantic or via our webpage www.uneatlantico.es.
- Photocopy of the Identity Card or of a valid passport.
- Pre-registration application
- Also, the personal academic record of the studies that give access to the degree.
- Lastly, the academic record must specify the average obtained grade, otherwise, it must specify the obtained grades in each subject.
The application deadline begins on January 7th and finishes on October 15th.
Moreover, the aforementioned documentation needs to be submitted regardless of the one that has been previously submitted or is to be submitted in order to complete the Pre-registration or the Enrollment process in the corresponding study.
Meanwhile, the request for additional documentation will be made by written notification via the communication channels stated on the scholarship application.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for this scholarship.