UEA International Development Scholarship
Here’s a great opportunity for you to pursue your academic studies in the UK. The UEA International Development Scholarship is currently accepting applications from international students who wish to their postgraduate studies in the UK.
However, the School of International Development offers full-fee competitive scholarships to students who wish to study the institution’s full-time Master’s program. Therefore, in this article, we explain in detail everything you need to know about the UEA International Development Scholarship, its benefits or value, eligibility requirements, and step-by-step application procedure.
About The UEA International Development Scholarship
The UEA International Development Scholarship is a full fee scholarship for international students who are taking any Master’s degree program offered by the School of International Development.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research institution located in Norwich, England and established in 1963. The University of East Anglia was ranked 10th in the UK for the quality of its research outputs and 21st overall amongst all mainstream British institutions.
The UEA also has notable alumni which include Nobel prize winners in the sciences and literary. They also have alumni in international and UK politics and government.
Moreover, here’s a brief description or summary of the UEA International Development Scholarship:
The University of East Anglia Norwich, UK.
Tuition Fees Scholarship
Postgraduate (Master’s) studies
Fields of Study:
Any Master’s degree courses offered by the University of East Anglia. They include:
- MA Development Practice
- MSc Development Economics
- MA Agriculture and Rural Development
- MA Education and Development
- MSc Environment and International Development
- MA Gender Analysis in International Development
- MSc Impact Evaluation for International Development
- MA Media and International Development
- MSc Water Security and International Development
- MA Globalization, Business and Sustainable Development
- MA International Development
- MSc Climate Change and International Development
- MA Conflict, Governance and International Development
- MA International Social Development
Number of Awards
The scholarship duration depends on the the program period
Applicants of any nationality
UEA International Development Scholarship Benefits
Moreover, successful candidates for the UEA International Development Scholarship will be provided with the following inclusions:
- The scholarship covers full-time tuition fees, which is worth £17600.
However, the candidates must ensure to meet the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the UEA International Development Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a graduate of any international university
- Have received an offer from the University of East Anglia to study MA or MSc of your preference.
- You must also hold a degree with a classification of 2:1, or international equivalent.
- In addition, the applicant must be proficient in English language.
Application Process For UEA International Development Scholarship
Meanwhile, follow the instructions outlined below to apply for your University of East Anglia Scholarship:
- Firstly, as an applicant you will have to apply for postgraduate (Master’s) course. You can apply online via the university’s website using this link.
- Then you can apply for the scholarship by submitting a 250 scholarship application. You submit your application through the University of East Anglia’s scholarship application form.
- In addition, the key part of your application will be to answer the question below in no more than 250 words:
- How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
In addition, the application deadline for the University of East Anglia International Development Scholarship is on 30th June 2021. Eligible candidates who have successfully received an admission offer from the school are automatically considered for selection.
The UEA International Development Scholarship cannot be combined with any other automatic scholarship that is available in the University of East Anglia International Office Scholarship Program.
Ensure that your 250 word scholarship statement is carefully written and has a brief, but yet including all the important information. It will have to described how you believe the knowledge, skills, and experience of studying on your course of preference will help you to successfully achieve your career goals.
Moreover, the School of International Development offer scholarships in full time, credit-bearing MSc or MA courses taken in the UEA. With exception to: PGCE qualification, MBA qualification, MSc Global Plant Health, MSc Occupational Therapy, MSc Physiotherapy or MSc Nursing Degrees.
However, you will get your acceptance notification via email. Moreover, scholarship application are considered on a panel by taking into account current grades, a written submission, and your personal statement. Also, the panel’s decision is final.
Above all, ensure to visit the official website of the scholarship provider to access the application form. Also, you can use the link below for further detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. As information may be changed without notice.