UWA Global Excellence Scholarship 2022/University of Western Australia International Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
If you are looking to study in Australia in 2022, then this is the right article to read. Applications for the UWA Global Excellence Scholarship 2022 are currently open for international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the University of Western Australia.
The UWA Global Excellence Scholarship is awarded to outstanding undergraduate and postgraduate students across the globe. Therefore, this article provide details about the Globe Excellence Scholarship from eligibility requirements, to scholarship benefits, and finally to application instructions.
Read Also: Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship in Japan
UWA Global Excellence Scholarship Description
However, here’s a brief description of the University of Western Australia scholarship:
The University of Western Australia
UWA Global Excellence Scholarship Level of Study:
Undergraduate and research (Masters and PhD) programs
Type of Scholarship:
Partially funded, to clarify it is a tuition fee scholarship.
Eligible Bachelors Degree, Direct Pathway Programs, Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree by coursework or PhD, with exception to the following:
- Assured Pathway to Medicine
- Assured Pathway to Pharmacy
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology (01890)
- Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (73260)
- Doctor of Podiatric Surgery (90830)
- Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice (12270)
- Juris Doctor (20820)
- Master of Pharmacy (51500)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (53370)
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology (54570)
- Master of Clinical Audiology (90540))
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis (70230)
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology (73520)
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Environmental Science (CM008)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (90870)
- Assured Pathway to Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Optometry (91590)
- UWA Micro-credentials
- Doctor of Medicine (90850)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (90860)
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Biological Science (CM010)
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Geoscience (CM009)
- Combined Bachelors-Masters Double Award Package in Economics (CM002)
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Biomedical Science (CM004)
The duration for the UWA Global Excellence Scholarship is the same with the program period. Therefore, four years for undergraduate, and two years for Master.
Number of Awards:
There is no specific amount of scholarship to be awarded.
Chinese Citizen, Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Mauritius, South Africa, Philippines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
The UWA Globe Excellence Scholarship covers the following:
The Scholarship is in form of an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. It is up to AUD $36,000-$48,000 over 3-4 years for Bachelors degree students and up to AUD $24,000 over 2 years for postgraduates.
The value of the scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM). However, click here visit the official website for details.
Eligibility Criteria For UWA Global Excellence Scholarship
Meanwhile, candidates must meet up with the following criteria in order to qualify for the University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarships:
- You must be a citizen of the eligible countries selected by the University. Click here to check the list.
- The candidate must certainly have received an offer to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the the University of Western Australia.
- Candidates must also have achieved an equivalent of;
- ATAR of 88.00 — 98.00+, or
- WAM of 70.00 — 85.00+
- The candidates must also apply for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate course, but with exception to those mentioned above in the scholarship description.
Application Instructions For The UWA Global Excellence Scholarship
However, follow the guidelines outlined below for your UWA Global Excellence Scholarship application:
- Firstly, you will to apply directly to University of Western Australia for admission. So you can apply via this link.
- Secondly, you will need to read more information on admissions pathways and requirements by choosing the level of course you are applying for.
- Eligible applicants to the University will be automatically qualify for the scholarship. Therefore, do not need to submit a separate application.
- Also the UWA Scholarship is automatically awarded to those who are eligible on the basis of ATAR/WAM requirements.
But click here for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
On the other hand, the general deadline for admissions regarding postgraduate studies starting semester 2, 2021, is 23 July 2021. While some postgraduate courses run on different timelines.
Meanwhile, applications for undergraduate studies are open two years in advance to your course start date.
Most importantly, ensure to read the full terms and conditions for students commencing in 2022 before applying.
Moreover, for further information about the University of Western Australia Scholarships. Please visit the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below. As information may be updated at any moment without notice.