University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships for International Students
Start your study abroad journey in the United Kingdom. Good news! Here’s an amazing scholarship on offer to international students to pursue their academic studies in the UK. Applications for the University of Birmingham Law School Scholarship are currently open to international students from around the world who wish to join the university’s diverse and vibrant community.
Moreover, as part of the work to make Birmingham Law School accessible to students from all backgrounds, we are thrilled to be able to award several scholarships in the form of £3,000 – £10,000 per year towards tuition fee payments. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything knows about the University of Birmingham Law School Scholarship. From the scholarship benefits to the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
About the University of Birmingham Law School Scholarship
Birmingham Law School offers a range of financial awards and scholarships to support applicants from around the world who want to join our diverse and vibrant community.
Furthermore, these are the available law school scholarships for international students who wish to enrol in undergraduate and master’s degree program in law:
- LLB and LLB for Grads International Student Scholarship
- Benussi Bursary (LLB)
- Harding International Legal Scholarship (LLM)
- College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarship (LLM)
- Kalisher Trust Scholarship (LLM)
- MSc Responsible Data Science Scholarships
- Postgraduate research funding
- Other scholarship opportunities
About the University
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. Established in 1900, Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Moreover, characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge, and made an impact on people’s lives. It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities, Universitas 21.
Furthermore, the student population includes 23,155 undergraduate and 12,605 postgraduate students in 2019-20, which is the 7th largest in the UK (out of 169). At Birmingham, you will be part of a diverse community located in an inspirational campus setting, with the most vibrant, multicultural city in the UK on your doorstep. Birmingham is the UK’s second-largest city with first-class cultural, social, and sporting facilities.
Moreover, the university is ranked as follows by world university ranking bodies:
- 25th in the Times University Guide 202
- 29th in the Guardian University Guide 2022
- 91st in the QS World University Rankings 2023
- 105th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022
- 101st-150th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021
Furthermore, here’s an overview of the University of Birmingham Law School Scholarship.
University of Birmingham, UK
University of Birmingham, UK
Undergraduates and Postgraduates (Masters)
Field(s) of Study:
Undergraduate and Master’s degree programs in law.
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
August 31, 2022
Moreover, the University of Birmingham will provide the Law School Scholarship recipients with the following inclusions.
- Up to £10,000 per year
Eligibility Requirements for the University of Birmingham Law School Scholarship
Furthermore, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must Not already be Registered in a program at the University of Birmingham
- Applicants must be Self-funded
- Also, applicants must be in receipt of an offer
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the University of Birmingham Law School Scholarship.
To begin with, applicants must have done both of the following in order to be considered for an award:
- Made an application to their intended undergraduate law program. Please apply through UCAS via the relevant program page on the undergraduate law section of the University of Birmingham website.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application form.
- Moreover, the application includes 2000 characters (approximately 300 words) statement, in which students should address why they should be made an award. You must include your UCAS ID number in your application.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below to access the application form and for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.