Study in USA 2022: University of Missouri International Students Scholarships
Here’s another amazing scholarship on offer to international students who wish to study abroad in 2022. This is a great opportunity for you if you’ve been dreaming of studying in the United States of America. The University of Missouri International Students Scholarships application is currently open to international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university.
Moreover, the scholarship application is open to intelligent and properly qualified undergraduate and master’s students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University of Missouri. This award covers a part of the tuition fee for eligible international students. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we’ve provided information in full detail on everything you need to know about the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships. From the eligibility requirements to the scholarship benefits, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
About the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships
Scholarships are education funds that don’t have to be repaid. Mizzou offers scholarships for international students that you will be automatically considered for when you apply. Scholars at the University of Missouri receive a four-year, full scholarship (covering up to the total estimated cost of attendance), academic and leadership development fund to be used over a Scholar’s four years to enhance their intellectual, critical-thinking, engagement, and leadership skills development.
Moreover, the scholarships are International Merit Scholarship at $5,000, International Honors Scholarship at $10,000, and the Global Black & Gold Scholarship Full reduction of nonresident fees at $17,204.
Furthermore, the University of Missouri (Mizzou, MU, or Missouri) is a public land-grant research university in Columbia, Missouri. It is Missouri’s largest university and the flagship of the four-campus University of Missouri System. Founded in 1839, it was the first public university west of the Mississippi River. It is a member of the Association of American Universities. Enrolling 31,401 students in 2021, it offers more than 300-degree programs in thirteen major academic divisions.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships.
The University of Missouri, United States
The University of Missouri, United States
Tuition award scholarship
Undergraduate and Master’s
Field(s) of Study:
Available bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at the University of Missouri
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Furthermore, the University of Missouri will provide the scholarship recipients with the following inclusions.
- $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee award
Eligibility Requirements for the University of Missouri International Students Scholarships
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Students must have at least a 32 ACT (or 1420 SAT), hold at least a 3.5 core GPA, and have applied to MU and the Honors College by December.
- Prospective students who meet the ACT/SAT and GPA requirements, and who intend to apply, should strive to submit all application materials for admission to both MU and the Honors College in order to allow time for processing and formal notification of admission to each.
- This is especially important regarding high school transcripts and recommendation letters. You must submit your application to the Honors College no later than December 1 in order to be considered for the Stamps Scholars program. Students who are not admitted to the Honors College will be removed from consideration. No exceptions will be made.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the International Students Scholarships
To apply as an international student, complete the following steps. To begin with, to be eligible for admission to Mizzou, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades
- Meet the English language requirements
- Check dates and deadlines so you stay on track with the application process.
- Request that your official high school transcript and official transcripts of any college coursework be sent directly to the Office of International Admissions.
- Check to see whether your AP, IB, or college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- If you are submitting your ACT or SAT scores, request that your official scores be sent to Mizzou directly from the ACT or College Board.
- Explore the cost of attending Mizzou as an international student
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.