Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022
Are you an international student looking to further your academic studies abroad? Here’s an amazing scholarship on offer to international students who wish to complete their studies in the United Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for you if you’ve been dreaming of studying in London on a scholarship. Applications for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships are currently open to international students who wish to enroll for their postgraduate studies at the University of Warwick, UK.
Moreover, the University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas postgraduate research applications for entry to a degree program at the University. However, in this article, we will provide information on everything you need to know about the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships. From scholarship benefits to eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information on the scholarship program.
About The Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International and EU students in any discipline offered at Warwick. Moreover, the awards are made for entry in Autumn 2022 will include both of the Length of funding up to 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England. The university was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education. Warwick’s campus in Coventry welcomes over 26,500 students from over 150 countries. Moreover, the University of Warwick offers an award-winning service to students, both before and throughout their studies.
Furthermore, Warwick has its own recruitment agency to help students find regular or temporary work on campus or with local companies, which will fit around their studies. The university is a constant presence in the rankings of the UK’s and the world’s greatest universities, and the 2014 Research Excellence Framework placed Warwick 7th among UK research universities, meaning you’ll learn alongside academics at the cusp of new thinking.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships:
University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
University of Warwick, United Kingdom.
Full funding scholarships
Postgraduate (Ph.D. degree)
Field(s) of Study:
Ph.D. program in any discipline offered at Warwick
Scholarship Value/ Worth:
For 2022/23 entry we expect to allocate up to £5 million in Chancellor’s International Scholarships. See the scholarship benefits section below for details.
Number of Awards:
Up to 42
International and EU students
Approximately 4 years
20 Jan 2022 (annual)
Furthermore, the University of Warwick provides the Chancellor’s International Scholarship recipients with the following inclusions:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full-time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Eligibility Requirements for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
However, applicants will have to meet the following criteria below in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022;
- Students currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
How to Apply for the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Moreover, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for this scholarship:
In order to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships, you must first apply for Ph.D. admission, by 18th January 2022 at the very latest. Once you have submitted your admissions application you will then receive an automated e-mail giving you your 7 digit student ID number and instructions on registering your ITS applicant account, which you must complete. Then you can start to apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship.
However, the application process for the scholarship is as follows:
- Firstly, to apply, you read the PGR Ranking Criteria.
- Secondly, you submit your course application, then start your scholarship application
- However, you will have to submit your scholarship application by 23: 59 PM (GMT) on 20 January 2022. Moreover, all supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 20 January 2022.
You May Also Like:
- Study in Sweden 2022: Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology
- Study in China: ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2022
- Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarship to Study in Sweden 2022/23
- Belgian Government ARES Scholarships 2022/23 for Masters and Training Programs
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship for International Students
It is important to read the 2022 Chancellor’s International Guidance Notes and visit the official website for more detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Moreover, the application deadline is 23:59 pm (GMT) on 20 January 2022. All supporting documents must also be uploaded by the application deadline. Please consider this deadline when submitting your application and allow time to ensure all documents are submitted. Please, also note that no late applications will be accepted.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more details on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for this scholarship. This is because information may change at any moment without notice.
Comments are closed.