Griffith Remarkable Scholarships in Australia 2022-23 For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
Do you wish to pursue your academic studies in Australia? Here’s a great opportunity for you as applications for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships are currently open. Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Moreover, the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship offers international students the opportunity to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree at Griffith University, which is one of the best universities in Australia. However, in this article, we will provide information in detail about the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, its benefits/value, eligibility requirements, and step-by-step application procedure.
About the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. The Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees deduction, which will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program. Moreover, this scholarship program gives students the chance to explore their academic potential, different subjects areas, cultures, and experiences.
On the other hand, Griffith University is a public research university in South-East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. It was formally founded in 1971 but opened its doors in 1975. The university is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia. Also, Griffith University ranks 18th out of 37 universities in Australia and among the top 400 universities worldwide in five major world rankings.
Furthermore, here’s an overview of the Griffith Remarkable scholarship:
Griffith University, Australia
Griffith University, Australia
Tuition fee discount
Bachelors and Masters Degree
Field(s) of Study:
Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs are offered at Griffith University. The study areas they offer include the following:
- Architecture, construction, and planning
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering, IT, and aviation
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Medicine, dentistry, and health
- Music and performing arts
- Science and environment
- Visual and creative arts
See the scholarship benefits section below
Number of Awards:
Throughout the duration of the program
Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand
Moreover, the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Program provides the recipients with the following inclusions:
- The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Eligibility Requirements for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
However, the applicants must meet the following criteria below in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand. Therefore, they must provide a copy of their valid passport as proof of residency
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Moreover, applicants must have applied to study at Griffith University by the scholarship application deadline or closing date
- Must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program
- Applicant must be a full-time student starting in trimester 2, or 3 2022
Application Process for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
However, follow these guidelines outlined below to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
- Firstly, you will have to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University. You can apply via this link.
- Then you should apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement
- A university panel will review your application
- Then you will be notified of the outcome of your application
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date.
However, in addition to the application procedure, the application closing date for this scholarship is stated as follows:
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2022 entry is 18 April 2022 and that for Trimester 3, 2021 entry is 5 August 2022. Applications for Trimester 1, 2022 entry are on 3 December 2021. Trimester 3, 2022 is on 5 August 2022.
The scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only. Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction.
Moreover, one must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
Furthermore, students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions. Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable. Also, the program does not permit deferral of scholarships.
However, there are limits to scholarship numbers. This is to say that, when the limit for scholarship acceptances has been reached, the Griffith International Scholarship office will advise applicants that all available scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn.
- University of New South Wales International Scholarships to Study in Australia 2022/23
- University of Bologna Study Grants 2022/23 for International Students
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022/23
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for further information on the application process and requirements for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship. As information may be changed at any moment without notification.