The University of Manchester Alliance Manchester Business School Undergraduate Scholarships
Study in the United Kingdom: Here’s an amazing opportunity on offer to international students who wish to study overseas on a scholarship. Applications for the International Stellar Scholarships at Alliance Manchester Business School are now open to students who wish to enroll for their undergraduate studies at the University of Manchester, UK.
Alliance Manchester Business School is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the International Stellar Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship program is open to international students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Manchester Alliance Manchester Business School.
In this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about the International Stellar Scholarships, the eligibility criteria, scholarship benefits, application procedures, and any other important information on the scholarship program.
About the International Stellar Scholarships at the Alliance Manchester Business School.
The Alliance Manchester Business School will award two International Stellar Scholarships to talented international students in 2022. These awards are worth £2,000 per year across three years of study. However, students will not receive the scholarship while on placement or exchange.
The University of Manchester is a public research university based in the north of England. The university is among the largest universities in the UK, with around 38,000 students (almost 9,000 international) currently enrolled alongside 10,000 staff. The University is famous for its academic and research excellence and is also a member of the Russell Group, the N8 Group, and the worldwide Universities Research Association.
The University of Manchester currently has 25 Nobel Prize winners among current and former staff and students, and 91% of Manchester’s recent graduates go straight into employment or continued studies. Moreover, the University of Manchester’s position in global university ranking in 2022 are as follows:
- 23rd in the Times University Guide
- 28th in the Guardian University Guide
- 27th in the QS World University Rankings
- 50th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- 35th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021
In 2019/20, the university had a consolidated income of £1.1 billion, of which £264.7 million was from research grants and contracts (6th place nationally behind Oxford, UCL, Cambridge, Imperial, and Edinburgh).
Furthermore, the University of Manchester offers over 1,000-degree programs across the humanities, business, science, and engineering subject areas. These programs include foundation courses, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, PhDs, and MBAs.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the International Stellar Scholarships:
Alliance Manchester Business School.
The University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
Level of Study:
Field(s) of Study:
Eligible undergraduate degree programs offered at the university
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
International students who are residents of Singapore, Malaysia, or Norway
31 August 2022
Furthermore, the Alliance Manchester Business School will provide the International Stellar Scholarships recipients with the following inclusions:
- Two international stellar scholarships to talented international students in 2022. These awards are worth £2,000 per year across three years of study (students will not receive the scholarship while on placement or exchange).
Eligibility Requirements for the International Stellar Scholarships
However, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program:
- International students (classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes) who are residents of Singapore, Malaysia, or Norway are eligible for the scholarship program
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- International students who achieve A*AA at A-level (or equivalent qualification).
- Successful applicants will be identified via academic performance
- Applicants must demonstrate a broad general education including acceptable levels of Literacy and Numeracy, equivalent to at least Grade B or 6 in GCSE/IGCSE English Language and Mathematics
- GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, or;
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 in any individual component, or;
- An acceptable equivalent qualification.
How to Apply for the International Stellar Scholarships
Moreover, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for this scholarship program:
- Firstly, applicants will have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Alliance Manchester School of Business at the University of Manchester.
- After that, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for the scholarship. Note the completed application forms should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
It is important to visit the official website before starting the application process for more detailed instruction on the eligibility criteria and how to apply for this scholarship program.
Furthermore, successful applicants will be identified via both academic performance and; a written application (maximum 400 words). Your written application should outline your commitment to academic studies and extracurricular pursuits
Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 August 2022 will be considered.
- UCSI University Trust Graduate International Scholarships in Malaysia
- Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Scholarships for International Students at the University of Alberta
- Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens 2022/23
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2022/23 for International Students
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more details on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the International Stellar Scholarships.
Comments are closed.