UCSI University Trust Graduate International Scholarships in Malaysia
Do you wish to pursue your academic studies abroad? Here’s an amazing opportunity for international students to study in Malaysia on a scholarship. Applications for the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship are currently open to international students to enroll in a postgraduate study at the UCSI University, Malaysia for the academic year 2022/23.
The UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships are available to international students who have high academic achievements, show leadership qualities, and are involved in extracurricular activities and community service.
In this article, we will explain in detail everything you need to know about the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships, the eligibility requirements, scholarship benefits, how to apply, and any other important information about this scholarship program.
About the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships
UCSI University offers scholarships to deserving international students at UCSI University. The scholarships are limited and often based on merit, they are very competitive. All shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview before the confirmation of the scholarship award.
The UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship is offered to qualified International candidates enrolled in any of the Master’s degree or Doctorate programs by research, coursework, or mixed-mode at UCSI University. Scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate levels.
However, international students enrolling in any of the foundation programs leading to a degree, any certificate program, or any degree program at UCSI University and UCSI College are eligible for the award. Successful applicants will receive a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University. Scholarship quantum to be decided by the Selection Committee.
About the UCSI University Malaysia
UCSI University is a comprehensive university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Furthermore, UCSI offers various disciplines, which include medicine, pharmacy, engineering, IT, applied sciences, business, architecture, music, social sciences, creative arts, and hospitality, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
UCSI was founded in 1986 by Dato’ Peter Ng as a computer training institute in Petaling Jaya. It soon relocated to new premises in Kuala Lumpur to cater to growing student numbers and more academic programs were offered.
Moreover, UCSI University stands out as Malaysia’s leading university and had been ranked as the top private university in the QS World University Rankings 2019 and 2020 exercises. It has also been regarded as one of the world’s best young universities, Malaysia’s best university for music and performing arts, as well as a vibrant hub of learning and scholarship.
Furthermore, here’s an overview of the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarship:
UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Full or partial tuition fee waiver
Level of Study:
Field(s) of Study:
Eligible master’s degree or doctorate programs by research offered at UCSI University.
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Unrestricted, Malaysian and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
Moreover, UCSI University will provide the Trust Graduate Scholarship recipients with the following inclusions:
Successful applicants will receive a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
Eligibility Requirements for the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships
However, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program:
- For a Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honors with a minimum CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programs, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- The application is open to students who have enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Moreover, students enrolling in any of the foundation programs leading to a degree, any certificate program, or any degree program at UCSI University and UCSI College are eligible for the award.
- Current UCSI students who have maintained high academic results and a track record for at least one year while enrolled at UCSI University are eligible to apply for the award.
- Also, there’s no nationality restriction for this scholarship program. Both Malaysian and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Scholarships for International Students at the University of Alberta
- Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens 2022/23
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2022/23 for International Students
- International Student Emergency Relief Scholarships in the United States
How to Apply for the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships
Furthermore, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for this scholarship program:
Firstly, to be considered for this scholarship applicants are required to apply and receive an offer to study for a master’s degree or doctorate program by research at UCSI University. Then, after taking admission, applicants can download and submit the scholarship application form to [email protected].
Moreover, applicants will have to submit all the following supporting documents:
- CV/ Resume
- Essay/personal statement
- Passport copy valid for a minimum of 18 months with all the pages including the cover page(in color)
- Research Proposal (For DBA/Ph.D. Programs)
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility criteria and application instructions for the UCSI University Trust Graduate Scholarships.