Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
Here’s a great opportunity to start your study adventure in France. Another amazing scholarship on offer to international students to pursue their academic studies abroad. Applications for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships are currently open to international students who want to pursue their Master’s Degree in France.
The Université Paris-Saclay (Paris-Saclay University in English), through the IDEX scholarships, aims to promote access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
However, in this article, we will explain in detail everything you need to know about the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships. The scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and any other important information about the scholarship program.
About the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programs, provided by its faculties, component-institutions, and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2022-2023 academic year. Established with the IDEX funding of the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir, and based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following insitutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Moreover, these scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay, depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study.
Furthermore, Paris-Saclay University (French: Université Paris-Saclay) is a public research university based in Paris, France. The university is part of the Paris-Saclay project, which brings together nine higher education institutions and a business cluster to a research-intensive academic campus. The campus is being developed on the Plateau de Saclay on the outskirts of the city. This model is similar to the one adopted by the University of Oxford and Cambridge in the UK, where each college keeps its independence whilst remaining part of the university
The university is located in the south of Paris, the capital of France. The university offers a range of undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs. These programs are in the fields of science and engineering, life and health sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships.
Université Paris-Saclay, France and enrolled at one of the following member institutions:
AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Fully funded/ partial scholarships
Postgraduate (Masters Degree)
Field(s) of Study:
All Master’s programs in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
7 May 2022 (annual)
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year’s level.
Furthermore, the Université Paris-Saclay provides the international master’s scholarships recipients with the following inclusions:
The scholarship amount is €10,000 per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year (September to June). A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
Eligibility Requirements for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
However, applicants must meet the following criteria below in order to be eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Candidates are eligible:
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Also, students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program…) that did not lead to certification.
Candidates are ineligible:
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad.
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €650/month.
How to Apply for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
Moreover, applicants can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the scholarship program:
- Firstly, to be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Program offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program at the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
- Then, selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form. Only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited application is allowed.
- Upon receipt of this email, students who wish to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator, etc).
- Griffith Remarkable Scholarships in Australia 2022-23
- DAAD Scholarship 2022/23 Fully Funded Scholarship In Germany
- University of New South Wales International Scholarships to Study in Australia 2022/23
- Australia Awards Scholarships
Furthermore, it is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for more detailed information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply for this scholarship.
Moreover, applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected. Also, the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete. It is up to the candidate to ensure both references are complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for details on the requirements and application instructions for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships.