FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program 2022/23
Here’s an amazing scholarship on offer to outstanding women to study abroad. Applications are currently open for the 2022/2023 academic session of the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program. Applications are accepted from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a full-time post-graduate program (Master’s or Ph.D.) in finance at an accredited university.
Moreover, the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program provides funding to help women succeed in their post-graduate studies in finance. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program, the scholarship benefits, eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
About The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program
FINCAD established the annual FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance to pursue graduate-level studies.
Furthermore, the Women in Finance Scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management, and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
Each year, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support post-graduate level studies in finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the other 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist the tuition.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program:
Any internationally accredited university
Post-graduate (Masters and Ph.D.)
Field(s) of Study:
Graduate-level program in finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
US$20,000 See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Women of any age and citizenship
31st May 2022
Furthermore, the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program provides the recipient with the following:
- The scholarship is an award of US$20,000 with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the other 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with the tuition.
Eligibility Requirements for FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program:
- Applicant must be a female citizen of any country
- Must enroll in a post-graduate program at a university that has accreditation internationally
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time course in finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management
- You must enroll and be attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2022-2023 academic year
- The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program is a merit-based scholarship. Therefore, applicants who enroll in a Master’s degree program must have obtained an applicable bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with excellent grades
- Applicants who enroll in a Ph.D. program must have obtained an applicable Master’s degree from a recognized university with excellent grades
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program:
- Applicants will have to apply online via the official website of FINCAD
- Firstly, you will have to create a username and password. This enables you to edit and save your application before submitting it
- Secondly, you will have to provide and complete all the details requested in the form
- Then the next step will be to submit the required documents
- Also, on successful submission of your application. The system will provide immediate confirmation that you have submitted the application
However, here’s a list of the supporting documents that will be required:
- Curriculum Vitae/resume
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals such as professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors, and colleagues
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program
- Academic transcripts from undergraduate program(s)
- Any authored papers (optional)
The application deadline for this scholarship is on the 31st of May 2022. Moreover, once you submit your application you will no longer be able to edit it. The system will provide a prompt notification once you successfully submit your application.
FINCAD will notify it in your account when they get your application. There’s no need to contact them for confirmation. Do not submit more than one application for this scholarship.
The selection process for the FINCAD Scholarship program is based on the application and supporting documents submitted to FINCAD. Moreover, FINCAD will publicly announce the scholarship winner via email once she is named.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program