Google Account Sign Up/ How to Create a Google Account Without Gmail Registration
Google account sign-up process can be very quick and easy. You will need to create a Google account in order to set up or enjoy any other google services and applications.
Moreover, Google account sign up is really very essential nowadays as it gives you access to a lot more series of applications and websites that are related to the Google brand and its services such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Google Drive, and more. Including being able to save searches and personalization made using Google as a search engine.
However, most people think that in order to set up a Google account, one requires to open a Google mail or popularly known as a Gmail account, whereas it is the other way round. Just like we mentioned earlier, Google account sign-up process is very easy and quick. But note that you do not need to create a Gmail account in order to be able to set up a Google account. In other words, Google account sign-up does not require creating a Gmail account, it is possible to set it up separate from Gmail.
Therefore, in this article we will provide information in detail about Google account, Google account sign up process without Gmail registration, Google as a search engine, Google free and paid services and products, Google support services such as how to recover your Google account or Gmail, find and control your web or applications activities, etc.
About Google Account
A Google account is a user account that provides access, authentication, and authorization to online Google services such as Blogger, YouTube, and Google Groups. Meanwhile, Google Account sign-up automatically creates a Gmail email account whereas before Google Accounts could be email addresses other than Gmail.
Moreover, the Google account is owned by Google LLC. An American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Founded on September 4, 1998, as Google Inc. (1998-2017), by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. It is now considered one of the Big Five companies in the American information technology industry, along with Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft.
Furthermore, a Google account sign-up is required for Gmail, Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Blogger. Some Google products do not require an account, including Google Search, YouTube, Google Books, Google Finance, and Google Maps. However, an account is needed for uploading videos to YouTube and for making edits in Google Maps. Meanwhile, after a successful Google account sign-up, the owner may selectively enable or disable various Google applications.
You may also like: How to Create Yandex Mail Account Sign up/Log in
Google Account Sign Up Process without Gmail Registration
Again, a Google account sign-up gives you access to many Google products. With a Google Account, you can do things like:
- Send and receive email using Gmail
- Find your new favorite video on YouTube
- Download apps from Google Play
However, below are the step-by-step guidelines you can follow to create or set up a google account.
Firstly, you will need to choose the Google account type you want to open: Personal or business Google account. When you create a Google Account for your business, you can turn business personalization on. A business account also makes it easier to set up Google My Business, a Google product that helps improve your business visibility and manage your online information.
Moreover, when creating or setting up a Google account, you will need to fill in or enter some of your personal information. By providing accurate info, you can help keep your account secure and make our services more useful. We have also provided some security tips for your Google account in a section of this article.
Google Account Sign Up Process:
Here’s how to create a Google account without a Gmail account:
- Go to the Google account Sign In page.
- Click Create an account.
- Enter your first and last name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter a secure password and then confirm your password.
- Click Next.
- Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Click Next.
Google account sign up using an existing email address
- Go to the Google Account Sign In page.
- Click Create an account.
- Enter your name.
- Click Use my current email address instead.
- Enter your current email address.
- Click Next.
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email.
- Then click Verify.
Furthermore, after successfully creating your Google account ensure that you protect it with recovery info. This is in case you forget your password or someone is using your account without your permission. Adding or updating recovery information makes it much more probable you will get your account back. You can either add a recovery phone number or a recovery email address.
List of Google Products
Meanwhile, the following is a list of products and services that Google LLC offers. with a brief description of them. Although they are not in their specific category sections.
Google Account Sign Up/ Google Products
- Google Search: Web search engine and Google’s core product
- Finance: Searchable US business news, opinion, and financial data.
- Google Alerts: An email notification service that sends alerts based on chosen search terms whenever it finds new results. Alerts include web results, Google Groups results, news, and videos.
- Google Assistant: A virtual assistant
- Google Books: Website that lists published books and hosts a large, searchable selection of scanned books.
- YouTube: Video hosting website.
- Google Ads: An online advertising platform.
- AdMob: Mobile advertising network.
- Google AdSense: A contextual advertising program for web publishers that delivers text-based advertisements that are relevant to site content pages.
- Google Ad Manager: An advertisement exchange platform.
- Gmail: Email service
- Blogger: Weblog publishing tool
- Google Account: Controls how a user appears and presents themselves on Google products.
- Android: A Linux-based operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers by Google and the Open Automotive Alliance.
- Google Drive: A file hosting service with synchronization option; tightly integrated with Google Docs Editors
- Chromecast: Media streaming adapter
- Google Maps: Mapping service that indexes streets and displays satellite and street-level imagery, providing directions and local business search.
- Google Analytics: A traffic statistics generator for defined websites, with Google Ads integration. Webmasters can optimize ad campaigns, based on the statistics. Analytics is based on the Urchin software.
- Classroom: A content management system for schools that aids in the distribution and grading of assignments and providing in-class communication.
- Google Chrome: A web browser
- YouTube TV: An over-the-top internet television service that offers live TV.
How to Secure Your Google Account
Furthermore, if you have been following this article properly you know by now that your Google account gives you access to most essential google products. Which includes email, drive documents, photos, YouTube videos, etc.
Meanwhile, all these features mentioned will just be packed away with a single password along with all of the important information or contents. All these will be gone in a blink of an eye if it falls into the wrong hands. However, Google’s security is just as strict and serious as you take it. Providing you with several measures of security and account protection to keep people you don’t give permission out.
Therefore, the following are some security tips to help you protect or keep your Google account secure.
1. Sign in to your Google Account safely:
Google account sign-in supports two-step verification just like any other online portal or service provider. Therefore, you will need to provide some personal info such as an email address, a password, and a code generated by your mobile phone before you can log into your Google account on a new device.
Meanwhile, you will need to visit thehttps://myaccount.google.com/ webpage in order to set up the two-step verification. Then, click on the security tab on the left-hand side of the page. Find and click on the signing into Google heading, you will be provided with options to set up the two-step verification and to change your password, that’s if you need to.
2. Select devices which will have access to your account:
Moreover, you may probably access your Google account on several devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc. However, Google automatically notifies you by email when your account signs in on a new device and lets you check on the devices that are using your account.
However, the notification will specify the time and place (name of the device) of the login. Then you can head to the activity page and check the sign-in if it wasn’t you or without your permission. Besides, you can also view the page from the security tab: your devices, then click on manage devices. Click on the vertical dots by the sides of the devices you do not recognize and you will be provided with options, then click sign out to remove them.
Furthermore, there are several other security measures you can use to protect your Google account. Just visit the security tab or visit https://support.google.com/accounts/ and request help on how to protect your account.
Moreover, Google account sign-in lets you get the most out of all the Google services you use. The account will help you do more personalizing your Google experience and offer easy access to your most essential information from anywhere. When you sign in, all of the Google services you use work together seamlessly to offer help with everyday tasks like syncing your Gmail with your Google Calendar and Google Maps to make sure you’re always on top of your schedule.
Furthermore, no matter which device or Google service you’re using, your account gives you a consistent experience you can customize and manage at any time. Also, your Google Account is protected by industry-leading security that automatically helps detect and block threats before they ever reach you.
Google Account Sign Up
However, your Google account lets you do more across Google services by giving your access to helpful resources such as:
- Autofill: Your Google Account helps you save time by automatically filling in passwords, addresses, and payment details using the information you’ve saved to your account.
- from resuming YouTube videos across devices to having your contacts, and favorite Play Store apps easily available, a single sign-in allows for a seamless experience across Google.
- Moreover, your Google Account also makes it easy for you to sign in to third-party apps safely and quickly so your preferences go with you even beyond Google.
- Instant access: Just tap your profile picture and follow the link to “Manage your Google Account”. From your profile picture, you can also easily sign in, sign out, or turn on Incognito mode.
- Privacy controls: Every Google Account comes with easy-to-use controls and tools like Privacy Checkup so you can choose the privacy settings that are right for you. You can also control what data is saved in your account with easy on/off controls and even delete your data by date, product, and topic.
- Furthermore, your Google account gives you a safe, central place to store your personal information — like credit cards, passwords, and contacts. This is to make it always available for you across the internet when you need it.
- Security checkup: A simple tool that gives you personalized recommendations to help you protect your account.