How to Delete ZestMoney Account | Deactivate Account
Are you looking for a way to quickly delete your ZestMoney account? If you’re looking for a guide on how to delete, disable, cancel, and even manage your ZestMoney account subscription, then you’re on the right platform. This article provides a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know on how to delete your ZestMoney account and manage your subscriptions.
There are so many reasons you may want to delete your ZestMoney account, which we might not be aware of. We are simply going to guide you on how to close your account. But if your reason is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either the mails as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
However, if your reason is other than the aforementioned, such as if you are fed up with the ZestMoney account and wish to delete it. All you have to do is to follow the steps below to guide you on how to delete your account. But first, let’s discuss a little bit about the company.
ZestMoney is a fintech company that uses digital EMI without the need for a credit card or a credit score.
ZestMoney is a growing consumer lending FinTech company that uses digital EMI, without the need for a credit card or a credit score. The company believes that being able to pay in EMI should be available to everyone and not only those who hold a credit card or have a credit score. With the use of mobile tech, digital banking, and AI, ZestMoney was made accessible to millions of Indian consumers.
Founded in 2016 by digital finance and technology professionals, Priya Sharma, Lizzie Chapman, and Ashish Anantharaman, the company is backed by leading global digital financial services investors like PayU, Ribbit Capital, Omidiyar Networks among others.
How to Delete ZestMoney Account
However, ZestMoney is a very useful platform, but it isn’t right for everyone. Even though ZestMoney is safe and secure and keeps all your information confidential, giving your financial and personal details to online lending apps is not recommended.
If you’ve decided that you no longer want your ZestMoney account, you have the option to delete it. But it’s important to know what that means. Therefore, if you delete your account you can no longer use the platform and its features until you are able to create a new account.
However, once you’ve cleared all the loans on the platform, that will be the best time to remove your account from the platform. ZestMoney charges a processing fee for each transaction, which after a while may add up to hundreds of dollars. Moreover, there are several ways you can delete your ZestMoney account. We will be discussing each of the steps below:
How to delete your ZestMoney account directly
Follow the steps below to delete your account permanently:
- Firstly, Sign in to your ZestMoney account via the ZestMoney website or mobile app
- Secondly, select the option found right in the bottom left corner.
- Then, select the “General” option.
- Continue scrolling down to find the Billing and Account section.
- Continue scrolling down to find the delete account option.
- Delete the account by clicking the delete button. That’s it! You’ve successfully gotten rid of your ZestMoney account.
How to delete a ZestMoney account through email
Moreover, you can also delete, cancel, or even deactivate your ZestMoney account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to do so. Follow the steps below to permanently delete your information from ZestMoney permanently.
- Firstly, open your email account that is registered with the application
- Secondly, compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- Then, on the subject type “REQUEST TO DEACTIVATE MY ZESTMONEY ACCOUNT”
- Finally, write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. Type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason for deleting your account. Send your email and wait for some days to get any kind of response.
What is ZestMoney EMI?
ZestMoney is the fastest way to pay using EMI even if you do not have a credit card. Using its completely online process you can pay for your entire cart amount in EMIs of your choice as and when made available to you by our lending partners.
Moreover, ZestMoney truly is a completely secure and convenient way to make online purchases on EMI without using a credit card. If you’re in a restaurant, staying at a hotel, or working from a cafe, you are likely to be using their public Wi-Fi hotspots to connect to the Internet.
How to Create a ZestMoney Account
Furthermore, here are 3 steps to fulfill your dream with ZestMoney EMI
- Signup with ZestMoney. Complete your profile to signup with ZestMoney & discover your credit limit.
- Activate your credit limit. Upload your KYC and set up automatic repayments to start using your credit limit across our 8000+ brands.
- Pay with ZestMoney EMI.
We hope this article was helpful with your query on how to delete a ZestMoney account. Thank you for visiting us and do check out other posts by clicking here for similar articles. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates. Don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…