Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship for International Students 2022
Start your study abroad adventure in 2022. Here’s an amazing scholarship on offer to international students to pursue their academic studies abroad. This is a great opportunity for you if you’ve been dreaming of studying in the United Kingdom on a scholarship. Applications for Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship are now open to students with high academic performance who wish to enroll in a Master’s degree program at the University commencing for the 2022/23 academic session.
This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students to complete master’s degree programs at Lancaster University Management School. This scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will provide information in full detail on everything you need to know about the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, From the eligibility requirements to the scholarship benefits, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
About the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship
Lancaster University is delighted to announce that we will offer a generous scholarship of £4,000 to students who are liable for International tuition fees. Lancaster greatly values the experience and diversity of the thriving international community of students. Meanwhile, this scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to the Master’s degree programs offered by the Management School.
Moreover, this scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. A scholarship of £4,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining Postgraduate Taught programs within Lancaster University Management School.
Lancaster University (legally The University of Lancaster) is a collegiate public research university in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. The university was established by royal charter in 1964, one of several new universities created in the 1960s.
Furthermore, along with the universities of Durham, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield, and York, Lancaster is a member of the N8 Group of research universities. Elizabeth II, Duke of Lancaster, is a visitor to the university. The current chancellor is Alan Milburn, since 2015.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship.
Lancaster University, United Kingdom
Lancaster University, United Kingdom
Field(s) of Study:
Postgraduate taught students in Business Master’s programs
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Furthermore, Lancaster University will provide scholarship recipients with the following inclusions.
- A scholarship of £4,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining Postgraduate Taught programs within Lancaster University Management School.
Eligibility Requirements for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programs, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants must also be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted.
- Furthermore, fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to the MBA program are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programs offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- However, partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
However, the following countries are eligible for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship.
|Poland||Portugal||Republic of Cyprus||Romania|
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship.
To begin with, scholarships are automatically considered as part of the program application and will be conditional if the results are unknown. Moreover, scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle. However, if you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed. Also, the scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript.
Furthermore, note that the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students. The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative. The award is for 2022 entry only.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.