MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships in France 2022/2
Start your study abroad adventure in France. Here’s a great scholarship on offer to international students who wish to pursue their academic studies abroad. Applications for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships are currently open to international students who want to enroll in various graduate programs (Master’s and Ph.D. programs).
The MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships are available to international students wishing to follow the MLDM master’s program. MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate school provides international graduate programs (Master’s and Ph.D.) and offers an extremely favorable environment for training and cross-disciplinary research in the domain of Surfaces Light Engineering Health and Society. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships. From the scholarship benefits to the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
About the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships
MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School is a unique integrated research and training program in Light-Surfaces Engineering. This Graduate School provides international graduate programs (Master’s and Ph.D.) and offers an extremely favorable environment for training and cross-disciplinary research in the domain of Surfaces Light Engineering Health and Society.
Moreover, applicants are to note that enrolled students will have to do an internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country during the second semester in a lab or a company. In France, Master level internships are by law remunerated with a minimum amount of about 550€ per month. Students will also have to do their Master’s thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship in a lab or a company (also remunerated with a minimum amount of 550€ per month).
Furthermore, the MANUTECH SLEIGHT graduate school’s objective is to develop research, innovation, and training activities in the domains of light (laser) – surfaces engineering with both fundamental and societal-issued applications. They train graduate students through and for research, from the Master’s to the Ph.D. level, and guide them into the discovery of new disciplines and the development of multidisciplinary projects.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships
MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Field(s) of Study:
Available postgraduate degree programs at MANUTECH SLEIGHT
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Varies by applicant’s region
Furthermore, MANUTECH SLEIGHT will provide the scholarship recipients with the following inclusions:
- Full tuition fee.
- For Master 1: 8000€ for your two semesters in Saint-Etienne.
- For Master 2: 5 000€ for your 3rd semester at Jean Monnet University.
- Additional financial benefits include;
- Internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country.
- Receive internship minimum amount of about 550€ per month.
- Master thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship of 550€ per month.
Eligibility Requirements for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Enroll in a full-time master’s program.
- Have a first-degree certificate or equivalent.
- Interested students should first apply to the MLDM master’s program.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for this scholarship program.
- To begin with, apply to the MDLM Master
- The Admission Board of MLDM will champion the best applications and propose them to the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School.
- Applying for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships takes only about 10 minutes, provided that you have the required documentation ready. Upon the quality of the applications, the admission board will champion the best ones.
- Go to https://international-sciencemasters.univ-st-etienne.fr/login;
- You need the first register with a valid email address. Indicate an email address you check regularly, we’ll use it to follow up on your application later on.
- Upon registration, you should have received a confirmation email. Check your spam folder if you do not see it. Do not answer this email.
- You can now log in. Click on Master MLDM to apply.
- You’ll have first to complete a quick profile.
- Fill in the fields and upload your documents;
- You should receive an acknowledgment of receipt once your online application is successfully submitted. Check your spam folder if you do not see it. Do not answer this email.
- For additional information master.MLDM@univ-st-etienne.fr.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.