University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships 2021-2022 in UK
Applications for the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships are currently open as 60 scholarships are available to international and domestic students who wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the UK.
Moreover, the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships awarded to international and EU students with outstanding academic performance and have also applied and received an admission offer for eligible full-time undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
However, in this article, we provide detailed information about the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships, its benefits, eligibility requirements, the application process, and other information that might be important.
The University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships
However, 60 scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants. The number of awards available for this scholarship is limited, therefore they are highly competitive. They are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential of international and EU who have applied for and offered admission to study an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programs at the University of Sussex.
In order words, if you have excellent grades you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2021. Moreover, the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships is available in the Majority of Sussex Schools. There are School-specific Chancellors Scholarships available for applicants to the University of Sussex Business School or School of Engineering and Informatics.
Read Also: University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarships 2021-2022
About The University of Sussex
The University of Sussex is a public research university located in Falmer, East Sussex, England. It was established in 1959 as University College of Sussex and received its Royal Charter for university status in August 1961. The University of Sussex ranks among the top 20 universities in UK, and top 200 in the world.
In addition, the University of Sussex counts 5 Nobel Prize winners and other winners of notable awards among its faculty. It also has notable alumni which includes heads of states, diplomats, politicians, eminent scientists and activists.
However, here’s a brief description of the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships:
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
University of Sussex, UK
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees
Field(s) of Study:
Eligible undergraduate and taught full-time Master’s programs offered at the University of Sussex Schools with exception to the following:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
Number of Awards:
60 available scholarships
Tuition fee waiver
International and EU countries
1st August, 2021
The University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships provides the recipients with the following:
- Tuition fee award of £5,000
Check Also: University of East Anglia International Development Scholarships 2021-2022
Eligibility Requirements For The University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships
Moreover, the applicants must meet up with the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- The applicant must be classified as a foreign student for fee purposes
- Must have accepted an offer of admission to study a full time bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University of Sussex
- The applicant must have sufficient funds to complete the tuition fee
- Must also have excellent academic grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- The applicants are ineligible if they are applying for a bachelor’s or Master’ at a university that is not University of Sussex
- The applicants are ineligible if they already hold another University of Sussex scholarship
However, follow the guidelines below to apply for the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships:
- Firstly, you will need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at the University of Sussex.
- Then, you will be sent a link to the scholarship application form online, after receiving an offer to study at the university.
- You will have to complete the online application form with your personal information i.e. your first and surname, nationality, applicant number- which appears on your offer or admission letter, and an email address.
- You will be asked to state your reason for applying and your plans after the completion of your study in not less than 300 words.
Click here to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Sussex
Recommended Opportunity: Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program in China
Additional Notes on The University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships
The application deadline for this scholarship is on August 1, 2021. However, to be considered for the Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course at the Sussex.
Above all, make sure you read the full eligibility requirements and application instructions on the official website of the scholarship provider before applying for this scholarship. In addition to the application process, the information you will provide when applying for the scholarship will be used to evaluate your eligibility.
Also, the scholarships office will notify you via the email address you provided when a decision has been made on your scholarship application. Therefore, make sure you use a valid email address when applying.
In conclusion, please visit the official website of scholarship provider using the link below for further information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions on the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International and EU Scholarships. As information might be change at any moment without notice.
Comments are closed.