University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary 2022
Here’s another amazing scholarship on offer to international students to start the study abroad adventure in the UK. Applications for the University of London Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary are currently open to interested and qualified students. The university is pleased to offer a 30 percent tuition fee bursary to any new students.
Moreover, this bursary is available to new students towards tuition fees for the Global program. The level of competition for scholarships and educational awards is very high. It’s best to apply for the course early if you plan to apply for the related award. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about the University of London Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary. From the scholarship benefits to the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
About the University of London Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary
The University of London is pleased to be offering a 30 percent tuition fee bursary to any new students residing in Band A countries in celebration of the five-year anniversary of the Global MBA.
However, this scholarship application is exclusively made open to any new students residing in selected international countries in celebration of the five-year anniversary of the Global MBA. Candidates who have applied for admission and have been accepted by the university are eligible for this 30% tuition fee bursary.
About the University
The University of London is a federal public research university located in London, England, United Kingdom. It is the oldest and largest college of the University of London and is known as ‘London’s Global University. University College London is currently ranked 8th in the world (QS World University Rankings 2023) and 2nd in the UK for research power (2021 Research Excellence Framework).
Moreover, the University was founded in 1826. And there are over 40,000 students currently enrolled at the institution, 53% of whom are international. Furthermore, UCL is a member of the elite Russell Group of UK universities and is also part of the League of European Research Universities. A consortium of European research universities that seek to influence policy in Europe and develop best practices through mutual exchange of experience.
Moreover, here’s an overview of the University of London Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary.
The University of London, United Kingdom
The University of London, United Kingdom
Tuition fee award
Bachelors and Masters
Field(s) of Study:
Students can apply for the Global MBA program offered at the University of London.
30 percent tuition fee bursary
Number of Awards:
September 12th, 2022
Furthermore, the University of London will provide the Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary.
The University of London will award the selected candidates a 30% tuition fee bursary towards the tuition fees of the Global MBA program undertaken.
Moreover, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be new international students
- Applicants must have an offer for the Global MBA and be residents in a Band A country.
- The Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary is available for the University of London Global MBA program offered via distance learning only.
- However, you will not be considered for the Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary until you have been given an offer for the University of London distance learning Global MBA program.
- The Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary is only available to web-supported students and not available to those studying at Recognised Teaching Centres.
- You cannot be considered for the Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary if you are a currently registered student and it cannot be retroactively applied.
- The Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary can be applied against registration fees, examination entry fees, and course module fees. But does not cover examination resit fees, recognition of prior learning fees, fees for changing a module, or any fees charged by examination centers or teaching centers.
- The Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary value is 30% of the relevant fee deducted from your fees and can be applied if you chose the ‘pay as go’ option, or if you select to pay your full course fee.
- The Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary may be awarded in addition to other scholarships and funding. But it cannot be used in conjunction with any other University of London bursary or scholarships.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary.
To begin with, students must apply for admission to the Global MBA program via the university portal. To apply for the University of London Global MBA 5-Year Anniversary Bursary. However, you do not need to apply for the bursary. It will be automatically applied at registration. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
In conclusion, please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.