Minnesota State University Moorhead International Scholarships 2022
Start your study adventure in the United States of America. Here’s a fantastic scholarship on offer to international students who wish to study abroad in 2022. This is a good chance for you if you’ve been dreaming of pursuing your academic studies in the United States on a scholarship. Applications for the International Scholarships at Minnesota State University Moorhead are now open to outstanding and properly qualified international students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program.
Minnesota State University Moorhead has automatic scholarships for incoming international students. The automatic scholarship is awarded at the time the student receives an admission offer to study at the university. Moreover, awards vary depending on the academic profile. However, continue reading to learn more about this exciting scholarship program.
Meanwhile, in this article, we will explain in full detail everything you need to know about International Scholarships at Minnesota State University Moorhead on a scholarship. From the scholarship benefits to the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and any other important information you need to know about the scholarship program.
International Scholarships at Minnesota State University Moorhead
Minnesota State University Moorhead has automatic scholarships for incoming international students. The automatic scholarship is awarded at the time the student is admitted to the university and awards vary depending on the academic profile. International students must maintain a 2.0 GPA and contribute 10 volunteer hours to MSUM and/or the Fargo Moorhead community in order to receive the scholarship beyond the first semester.
In addition to automatic scholarships awarded through the admissions process, MSUM Foundation offers scholarships gifted by alumni, businesses, friends, and foundations to incoming, current, and graduate students. Moreover, many of these scholarships are available through individual departments, colleges, and programs.
Minnesota State University Moorhead (MSUM) is a public university in Moorhead, Minnesota. It was founded in 1887. The school has an enrollment of 7,534 students in 2019 and 266 full-time faculty members. MSUM is a part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system.
Moreover, Minnesota State University Moorhead is located on the western border of Minnesota on the Red River of the North in Moorhead; across the river lies Fargo, North Dakota. Furthermore, the university’s setting is the city, and the campus size is 119 acres. Its in-state tuition and fees are $9,468; out-of-state tuition and fees are $17,564.
Furthermore, here’s an overview of the International Scholarships at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
Minnesota State University Moorhead, United States
Minnesota State University Moorhead, United States
Field(s) of Study:
Undergraduate degree programs at the university
See the scholarship benefits section below for details
Number of Awards:
Moreover, the Minnesota State University will provide the International Scholarships recipients with the following inclusions.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead will provide educational funds for students in the USA.
Eligibility Requirements for the International Scholarships at Minnesota State University Moorhead
Furthermore, applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students applying for a scholarship need to meet eligibility criteria such as full-time enrollment, maintaining a certain GPA, major, year in college, or financial need.
- Scholarships require full-time enrollment (12+ credits per semester) unless otherwise noted in the application criteria.
- Moreover, renewable scholarships may have GPA requirements, but do not require annual applications. Automatic scholarships are awarded for the semester and/or year specified or until you graduate, whichever comes first. Failure to meet eligibility requirements may result in the loss of scholarship funds.
- However, scholarships are not transferable to another institution.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for the International Scholarships at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
- To begin with, interested applicants can apply for this scholarship with one online application and are matched to scholarship opportunities that meet their background, major/minor, areas of involvement, etc.
- In addition to automatic scholarships awarded through the admissions process, the Minnesota State University Alumni Foundation offers scholarships gifted by alumni, businesses, friends, and foundations to incoming, current, and graduate students.
In conclusion please refer to the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for more detailed information on the eligibility requirements and application instructions for the scholarship program.